Friday, February 12, 2010

Can my husband be charged for filing a false report?

I left my husband due to him selling drugs and cheating so i took off with my kids. Now he has filed false charges on me with the TBI for child abuse and neglect. They are very simple charges to beat but that is not even the point i need to know what can i do about him filing such a thing. I lived in a small little in Tenn. What happens now?Can my husband be charged for filing a false report?
Report him for dealing drugs, call the drug tash force and drop a dime on where he keeps his stash and such.Can my husband be charged for filing a false report?
Child abuse is or could be a subjective term, what is abuse for one may not be for the other. So, even if you win this is highly unlikely that you could prove anything against him.





[edited to add] comment on the first poster, knowingly reporting a false crime is a crime in off itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment