Friday, February 12, 2010

I understand that some women make false rape charges, which ruins it for others, BUT?

why do many dismiss women's charges when they know FULLY well that there are plenty of men who will NOT take no for an answer!





Case in point, one guy would not leave me alone, despite telling people that I am ';tough,'; despite everyday refusing him, despite having a FIANCE, despite me ignoring him completely and not ever making eye contact, despite having other girls offended by him, etc etc...





When reported, the ';higher authorities'; said, don't they realize he was just flirting with them???





QUESTION: The fact that he told others that I was ';tough'; signifies FULLY that he knew what he was doing and he was taking it too far...AM I RIGHT?





WHAAAAAAAT?I understand that some women make false rape charges, which ruins it for others, BUT?
Flirting is not illegal.





Sexual harassment is saying something like





Can I see your ****, my you have such perky boobeys.





Can I park my truck in your driveway?





Can I let my jimmy fall down your trap door?





Or if they say, grab your ***, that is sexual harassment, there is no law against flirting.I understand that some women make false rape charges, which ruins it for others, BUT?
some men think they can take advantage and get away with sexually harassing women. I don't like it when some women lie about being sexually harassed because it really ruins it for the women who really are sexually harassed. I think that's the problem with sexual harassment, they don't take it seriously they treat it like it's tattle telling and expect people to ignore being sexually harassed.
Using the word ';rape'; to get attention is exactly the kind of behavior that makes people suspicious of any complaint at all, especially sexual harassment. The fact that he told others he thought you were tough suggests he thought you were playing hard to get and he needed to try harder, not that he thought he was doing anything wrong, if he'd thought he was doing something wrong he'd have kept it secret.
I was raped. And they found that my accusations were false. Not enough proof. And then I was ridiculed for it.





I'm still angry! Because he really DID rape me! I still suffer and it was 8 years ago now. I really hope that one day I will be ok.





And yea... that situation you have is sexual harassment, just like it would be harassment at work, but they can't do anything about it because he hasn't done anything to you physically.
And how does rape factor into this?











Edit:





';I used ';rape'; to get your attention.';





Did you just prove that many women will use rape to get attention? And women want us to believe that there are only rare cases of false allegation.





This is amazing.
Sounds like more false allegations to me .





What are you alleging ? almost, kinda, sorta, about to attempt rape maybe ?





Sounds like a case for the ';Special Victims Unit ';.
I once built a wonderful model tank from WW2 and I can't find it. I put so much work into it but I'll likely never find it.
whatever
because that's not rape.
While he may be aggressive in his pursuit, unwanted, and annoying, he broke no laws at all. The police could do absolutely nothing, even if they had wanted to. Just because multiple women don't want to be with a guy doesn't mean he is a sexual predator. And in a society where monogamy and fidelity is seen more and more as optional, he was probably just acting as many guys and ladies would have. And many do not dismiss women's charges of rape. This society takes nearly every rape case seriously, investigates them fully, and does what it can to discover innocence or guilt. Rape is a touchy subject for most, and not just for women.
What exactly did you expect the authorities to do? I see no violation of laws in his behavior.





I wouldn't qualify that as sexual harassment at all based upon what you told us. It's definitely unwanted attention, but until he crosses the line there is nothing that the police can do. And you'll have to talk to the police about exactly where that line is drawn in your state.











I also wonder if you see the irony in complaining about women's charges not being taken seriously, and then writing ';I used ';rape'; to get your attention';





Because I certainly see it. That's precisely the behavior that ruins it for true survivors of a sexual assault. You know, the ones who aren't crying rape just to get attention?
You didn't say he actually did anything physically to you? When did just being a pain in the a** or being rude become a crime worthy of arrest and jail time?





You women are nuts and the sooner your back in the kitchen the safer the world will be.





Add on: In OPRAH LAND all men should be in hand cuffs and shackles. You don't have us on your chains just yet.





******** LUCKY STAR ****





You sound like an old pro, the profession victim and know the system like a champ. You probably wrote a few of those laws yourself.





** If you prove that to them then they can arrest him and you can request for a TRO so he can't get near you anymore.
The cops can't really do anything about him until such time that they and you believe that he is endangering you already. If you prove that to them then they can arrest him and you can request for a TRO so he can't get near you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment