Friday, February 12, 2010

I am being falsely accused, will the police charged my female false accuser after the trial?

You have to make sure you have enough proof to show the officers/court that it IS a deffinite false accusation. Make sure you have tons of evidence and things will turn out in your favor :)


i wish you all the best!I am being falsely accused, will the police charged my female false accuser after the trial?
Only if there is evidence of malicious accusation. And only if the police wish to pursue it. You can sue for slander, libel, etc... the courts can find for perjury during the trial...





Speak to a lawyer but even if you get found not guilty that does not make your accuser guilty in retaliation or anything.I am being falsely accused, will the police charged my female false accuser after the trial?
Nope.





You've got to press charges yourself and take HER to trial.
Get a good lawyer.
You need good proof, and prob alot of it. And a good lawyer always helps

No comments:

Post a Comment