Friday, February 12, 2010

Google Adwords -- Charges for False Clicks?

I am an Adwords advertiser and recently I have been comparing my page views (how many times a visitors sees a page) to the number of clicks Google has been charging me. On November 25th, my Web site had 308 page views, but Google charged me for 705 clicks.





In any other business, that would be called fraud. Part of me wonders if Google is doing this to other Adword advertisers and that is how they are “jacking up” their revenues, thus increasing their stock price that hasn’t been seen since the “Dot.com” bubble burst in the late 1990’s.





My question is, has any one else experienced this problem and is there any legal action against Google I can take not only to help me but also other unsuspecting Adword advertisers maybe being taken advantage of without their knowledge?Google Adwords -- Charges for False Clicks?
Contact google and ask for an explanation. There may have just been a glitch, not a huge conspiracy run by Google.





Google didn't offer stock in the 1990's, they went public and sky high in value after that.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment