Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi, my ex- friend made false accusations (crminial charges)of fraudulent use of debit card and car theft,?

gave a repot to the university police and the reports have been forwarded to the state attorneys office in the month of feb 2009, however, he has not gone to the state attorneys office and pressed charges or request for warrant, state attorneys office personnel told me that they were not pressed so there is nothing like dropping the charges and the person who made a report can act on the complaint within next 3 yrs. he is negotiating with me for money, they are sitting in the state attorneys office but nothing has been done against me, im afraid he would do some harm to me in future if it stays for 3 yrs, can someone help me what is his stand regarding this, can he go any time and press charges or can the report that the state attorneys office has can be expunged??? i would really appreciate your help, my career is at jeopardy. Please help me find a solution to this problem.Hi, my ex- friend made false accusations (crminial charges)of fraudulent use of debit card and car theft,?
Talk to an attorney at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment