Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Harassment Charges - False Accusations -?

I have harassment charges pressed against me %26amp; lost my job over it - now the person who pressed the charges is saying false accusations - just because she was able to hack in to my work computer %26amp; get the print outs - she feels threatened %26amp; says I researched her life - she is not telling the truth %26amp; I already new her %26amp; she previously lived in my neighborhood ! we also went to school together - how can she actually press the charges %26amp; get a way w/ this non-sense ? My Lawyer who was provided to me by the State says this is a waste of time/money %26amp; has never heard of this..........please advise on what you think will happen ...........the person continues' to post about me on the message board/blog %26amp; says I am a deranged crazy person ! ??Harassment Charges - False Accusations -?
That was a long rant with no discernible question. Everyone in jail is innocent, haven't you heard?





Talk to your lawyer. If you're innocent, fight it. If you're guilty, take responsibility and move on.Harassment Charges - False Accusations -?
This is a long rant just as the Officer above me stated. There are not enough details for me to say specifically. I need to know what harassment charges have been filed against you. Can you tell me what you were accused of? If you have yahoo messenger, my ID is gmanzari0038. However, I will do my best to answer your question. First of all, you are entitled to investigate anyone you鈥檇 like. There is no law that states you cannot conduct your own searches and investigations. Furthermore, there are ton of national databases out there. My favorite one is Intellius, http://www.intellius.com. However, depending on how you use the information you learn about someone may considered harassment. If you investigated a friend and posted it online or in your community, it would be a civil case in my opinion. There is nothing criminal about that because it is public information to begin with. You could also put it anonymously. And there is no way to prove you did it unless someone saw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment