Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I beat false DV charges againest me?

My wife had recently filed false charges againest me for Domestice violance. I was on vacation and came to find out that she had taken a man and my kids camping. This same man has a history with her.


When I approached her with the alligations, she said it was just a friend. But when I asked her to leave, she said she would go to the police and say I hit her.... In which she did.


She went and placed a bruise on her and went to the hospital. and filed charges. Now we went before the judge for the restraining portion of it and she won. Playing a sobbing story, and saying I am abusive.


Now I have to go before the criminal part of it and feel she will do the same.


My name now is currently on a watch list for DV and I would like to know how I can get this off?


And what I can do if I can't afford an attorney?


She is making me look like a a person who beats up everyone. And many know me as extremely kind and gentle.


This is third time she did this to me and she drop the other 2 but is going through on this... My guess... she loves this manHow can I beat false DV charges againest me?
The best way is to prove them false. Your best chance of that is to get a lawyer, or have the judge get one for you. I hear they do that.








buckeye

No comments:

Post a Comment