Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My husband filed a complaint against me for false malicious charges. I have 10 to respond to his complaint,?

My husband filed a complaint against me for false malicious charges. I have 10 to respond to his complaint, how do I respond in the proper legal format to his complaint without using a lawyer?





Optional Information:


Chesapeake, Virginia





Already Tried:


I am going through a divorce and I filed charges against my husband on several ocassions for hitting me and was granted a protective order. During the Pente Lite hearing my husband asked me to drop three charges against him and I agreed and they were added to the agreement. Now he has filed a complaint against me for false and malicious charges is asking for $100k for lawyer fees and $100k for punitive damages. I have 5 days to respond to his complaint and do not have a lawyer. What is the proper legal format to respond to his complaint. Can my respond be good enough to get this complaint dismissed against me?My husband filed a complaint against me for false malicious charges. I have 10 to respond to his complaint,?
Good Lord, this is Yahoo! Answers.com, not Judge Judy's court. You have some heavy duty stuff going on here. Any advice given here would be considered legal counsel and only those licensed to practice law could answer something this complicated.My husband filed a complaint against me for false malicious charges. I have 10 to respond to his complaint,?
First things first. Never trust a man you've had to call the police on. Second, get a lawyer. he can file a complaint but it doesn't mean he is going to get anything. If you simply go to court you may be ok but, call the court house and ask there what the proper proceedures are.....
it wud probably serve in ur best interests to find a lawyer or perhaps a legal advocate to help u with this one. gud luck to u.
You must know you need a lawyer. Call one asap

No comments:

Post a Comment