Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False Criminal Charges Only Serious Answers?

I need help. I need to speak with someone and no hurtfull replies, I'm going through enough. I'm under Indiana state law, I have had bogus domestic battery charges filed against me,I just got bailed out of jail(in a different county, known if you spit wrong you are in jail) after 3 days. I have a no contact order and when I did get home(now exd-fiance) filed and lied which is a proven fact) another charge from the first. I can hang him on other charges but he has told me previously that he would have me taken out.He also stold my best laptop when he moved out before I got home. My lawyer won't be back until Monday, I need some guidence over the weekend if I can explain to someone the whole deal that has gone on for serveral months.My charges back are both criminal and cival.Sorry about spelling I'm upset. Anyone please help!!!!False Criminal Charges Only Serious Answers?
Is there a women's shelter or a domestic violence hot line in your area? They may be able to answer your questions about what your rights are and you might feel better just talking to someone about it. I know you are feeling desperate right now, but it will take some time to get it all sorted out and if the charges filed are false the law takes a dim view of people who lie about things and you ex will face charges and possibly a fine for doing this. Your attorney will be able to help you sort it out when he gets back.


As far as the laptop, you can file a claim in small claims court, and get a judgment against him for the value of the item which is a serious matter as well. I hope this helps, it sounds as if you've been caught up in a bad situation. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but the best thing you can do right now is relax, and be glad your ex is gone and take care of your own needs. Good luck!False Criminal Charges Only Serious Answers?
I can't really help you, but your ex-fiance sounds like a real jerk, hopefully he will get what he deserves soon enough and hopefully thats a long jail term.





You just need to have a clear head through these tough times.





Good Luck!!
Hang low for the weekend and first thing Monday get in touch with your lawyer.
I'm not sure what your question is, but I'll give you the best advice I can......Because there is a no contact order, you cannot contact your ex in any way, and that includes contacting him to get your laptop back. So I recommend that you calm down and lay low for the weekend, and speak to your attorney first thing on Monday morning. I know that you're upset and sometimes things seem overwhelming, but use this time to get your head together. Once you talk to an attorney, you'll feel better.....and you can't really do anything about it since it's the weekend.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment