Monday, February 8, 2010

Filing Bankrutpcy Because Dentist Charged $12K False Charges?

Why should I file bankruptcy after my denists filed falsely that I did this many amount of charges. I have records that she charged me one day $4000 a day I was NOT even there.





My credit is shot because of her, and I had outstanding credit all my life, now I can't get credit, and have to file bankruptcy because of her for 7 years! She also gave an mystery anesthetic and I was hospitalized for it, and she also gave me dental treatment for 9 hours in the dental chair, and said I would be there only 2 hours.





Have talked to attorneys and they say dental fraud is hard to prove, yet I have all the records from everything. Should I fight it in small claims.Filing Bankrutpcy Because Dentist Charged $12K False Charges?
Perhaps if you have hard evidence that shows you were not at her dental office on the days she billed you....Filing Bankrutpcy Because Dentist Charged $12K False Charges?
http://diylegalinfo.com/bankruptcy_Links.html has a lot of information on bankruptcy questions, how to handle them yourself and other information.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment