Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DHS took my children due to false neglact charges no one will listen to me or my witnesses, including my lawe?

I have proof that they were not neglected, but no one that has the ability to change things will even listen, instead no matter what the DHS workers say or the police, but they lyed and misrepresented things. I need my children before Oct. that's the earliest we go to trail.DHS took my children due to false neglact charges no one will listen to me or my witnesses, including my lawe?
DHS won't just take your kids because of an accusation. They have enough evidence to say you are neglecting them. Nothing you can do before the court date.DHS took my children due to false neglact charges no one will listen to me or my witnesses, including my lawe?
question?

No comments:

Post a Comment