Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you think its legal for a POMPTON LAKES NJ cop to put another person up to false charges for the sole?

Purpose of putting him in jail! This happened to me in dec,I went to complain about my vehicle being illegally towed and I was Immediately arrested for TERRORISTIC THREATNING,The cop put the tow truck driver up to the complaint,My X-Wife was at my side the whole time and I said nothing wrong,Later the tow truck driver admitted to another ,'; The Cop Put him up to it'; I spent 1 day in jail and a 10,000.00 bond over a lie!!! We couldnt even afford to buy christmas presents of feed ourselves due this Corrupt cop and lying tow truck driver!!!Do you think its legal for a POMPTON LAKES NJ cop to put another person up to false charges for the sole?
I'm so sorry about this incident. I would file a complaint with the Pompton Lakes Safety Director, if there is one, if not, the Mayor. You didn't mention your outcome in court, but you should to seek the advise of counsel...you may have a case for false arrest and/or a Section 1983 action (basically a violation of your civil rights). Most police are honest and work hard at a tough job, but there are those that cross the line. Don't let this go, and allow this cop to railroad another innocent person. Good luck!Do you think its legal for a POMPTON LAKES NJ cop to put another person up to false charges for the sole?
NO I DO NOT, BUT I ALSO THINK IT IS NOT CORRECT OR PROPER TO MAKE UNPROVEN AND MALICIOUS ALLEGATIONS ABOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. CERTAINLY SOME ARE ';BAD';, BUT TO INFER THAT THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY AT THE STATION, WHICH FOR WHAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU, THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A CONSPIRACY, IS TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment