Monday, February 8, 2010

Questions about false charges filed for vandalism in Nebraska?

Okay, someone that I have not got along with in many years (baby momma drama) is claiming that I kicked her car and left a big dent in it. She is saying that her relative saw me do it. She is telling me that if I don't pay her deductible to have it fixed that she will turn me into the police. Since I didn't do it I don't want to pay for the repairs, but to be honest, I don't think anyone will believe that I didn't do it. Especially since she has been intimate with about 3 of the 6 cops in this small town. My best friend was with me at the time she states this happened.





My questions are ... What is the process for this kind of thing? Is there a time limit to how long she has to file charges? What's the worst that could happen to me if she somehow convinces these people that I actually did this? Thanks.Questions about false charges filed for vandalism in Nebraska?
There will be an investigation... you will be charged if they can find enough evidence to prove that you didn't do it... You will get a court date... Then a jury will have to convict you. Vandalism is a misdemeanor offense.. I wouldn't worry to much since lawfully a cop cannot take the word of a Relative of the person in question. That's called a conflict of interest And is always going to be Biased towards a relative. That's like saying that The women in question Kicked your car and you daughter seen her do it.. Nothing to prove that your daughter didn't actually see her do it. But the cops can't say she's a lier...Same situation. a Witness cannot be related in anyway to the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment