Monday, February 8, 2010

My boyfriend is in jail on false charges, how can I visit him?

My boyfriend was arrested a few days ago on false charges because his ex lied to the police to get back at him for something. I'm obviously not family and I am a minor. I have no id at all, no license, no school id, and no passport. His grandmother offered to take me but I'm not sure I can get in just going with her. I have parental permission but they think it would be more convenient for me to just go with her. She said she would say I was her grand daughter but I'm not sure lying is the best way to do things. Can I get in with her? If not what should I do?My boyfriend is in jail on false charges, how can I visit him?
Non family member you will not be allowed in. Stay home

No comments:

Post a Comment