Monday, February 8, 2010

FALSE CHARGES AS JUVENILE?

When I was 13 I was trying to run away and my parents where holding me down, I never put my hands on them. My mom hit me several times with a belt and she didnt get in trouble and they called the cops and the cops took me to the juvenile detention center and right after that my parents had to come get me. I later come to find out 7 and a hlf years later, that the police put that in as a domestic battery when it should have just been running away. and when no one in my family had been touched. It shows on my FBI backround that I was charged with a Domestic battery, but I never was. I had never seen a judge in my life for a battery charge. The police said that it just shows me being arrested for it, but I was not charged. What do I do to fix this if any way possible? Can I sue the police department?FALSE CHARGES AS JUVENILE?
No you can't sue the police department. But you can Petition the Juvenile Court for your records to be Expunged. They should have been seal to begin with since you were a minor.FALSE CHARGES AS JUVENILE?
Your record could be cleared when you turn 18. And suing the police department over this matter should be very unlikely.
arrested but not charged,,,,,,,WHAT?..............you were not charged..................If it bugs you, hire a lawyer and be prepaired to spend a lot of time and money....................and open up old wounds.......
oh my gosh? youre a typical statistic.
  • hack myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment