Monday, February 8, 2010

What legal recourse do I have for someone repeatedly filing false charges against me?

I have what you would call a ';Psycho'; ex who likes to file false assault charges against people when she doesn't get her way. She did it to her ex husband and me also. She has had me arrested on three seperate occasions for assault charges that were so rediculous they were thrown out of court. She owes me $18,000 in back child support, and I told her to pay up or I will file to take her to court for the money on March 20, 2009. She filed for a protective order on March 21, which the judge, AGAIN, threw out of court. I, of course, miss time from work, legal costs, etc, every time she does this. What legal recourse could I have against her?What legal recourse do I have for someone repeatedly filing false charges against me?
I believe you can file a civil suit against HER for legal costs. If she owes $18,000 in back child support, I doubt you will actually collect. That said, a court order establishing the patterns may be useful to convince the prosecutor to drop the case without ever going to court in the future.What legal recourse do I have for someone repeatedly filing false charges against me?
Get a GOOD attorney and have him/her go after your legal costs. Just because she's the psycho from hell doesn't mean you should have to keep paying to defend yourself against unsubstantiated b.s.


It is against the law to file a false report. Talk to the D.A. and tell him/her you want to press charges because she's costing you so much money and time. Good luck.
Well you can counter sue for harrassment when she brings you in to court. Do you have a lawyer? A lawyer can better point out her previous court filings and the outcomes of those cases. Sue her for child support!! She sounds like a real winner.
Now you know how the cons treat Barack.

No comments:

Post a Comment