Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I do about being charged for false things?

I'm 16 years old.I have credit card companies charging me for false things.I recently went to court and the judge told the lawyer that was representing the credit card company to dismiss the case.Now,These credit card companies are sending me bills trying to settle with me.I'm not paying a bill that's not mine.There has to be a mistake.What should I do?I keep getting these annoying bills for like 900 dollars.These companies have been sending me bills since I was 13.What should I do about being charged for false things?
Someone is using your social security number. You should start by getting copies of your credit reports. You are entitled to a free copy each year from each of the 3 major reporting agencies. Start at annualcreditreport.com and once you have the reports, you can see what accounts are open in your name. Then follow the instructions given to dispute all the items %26amp; place a fraud alert on your credit reports.





Good luck.What should I do about being charged for false things?
I would use this court order, send it to all of the credit bureaus ASAP and get your credit frozen. Someone close to you have stolen your Identity and I would also contact the Feds to have them research this.
Talk to your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment