Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What can a person do if they have a false battary charge on them from thier ex husband?

I called the police for help cause he hit me and he stood in front of me and carved his keys into his arm and told me when the police get here that he was not going to lose his job and go to jail and he was going to make me go to jail. He is a correction officer and the police always stick with him I told the police he is liyin I Swear to GOD i didnt not touch him and they took me to jail! I need help very bad with this.I dont want him t lose his job cause i need the child support for help with our four kids .but I cant believe the police arrested me for a lie. He gets away with alot of things cause of his job.What can a person do if they have a false battary charge on them from thier ex husband?
Get a lawyer is all I can say because he is one of them so to speak and we take care of our own.What can a person do if they have a false battary charge on them from thier ex husband?
Well here is the question, did you get charged for the crime? I understand you were arrested but did the DA press charges? If not, then you are ok. If you did get charged, there is nothing you can do. Cops do stick together and I am a cop and I don't think it's fair.
A good number of men have had the same thing happen to them....false domestic battery charges and the other spouse gets away with it.


Welcome to the world of Family Law
go to court and fight it. go on trial if you have to. keep telling the truth b/c the truth never changes

No comments:

Post a Comment