Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can police reports be changed? will any charges be filed for false information?

i do not have a license and we were involved in an accident in which the other vehicle was at fault and the officer told us no charges will filed since the accident was caused by a road hazard on the highway. since i did not have my license we told the officer my friend had been driving since she has a license.. i was wondering if i could change the police report and told them i was driving.. if i do will i be given a fine for not having a license at the time? will i be charged for giving false information?Can police reports be changed? will any charges be filed for false information?
I don't know what the consequences will be, but you should turn yourself in and face them. You have committed a moral crime if not a legal one (but probably that too) and you deserve whatever is coming to you.





People like you really get under my skin. You want the advantage of something but can't abide by the disadvantage. You want to drive but can't take the responsibility when something goes wrong. It's not the driving without a license that gets me, it's the slimy escaping of the consequences. People who can't face up to their own actions are basically cowards.Can police reports be changed? will any charges be filed for false information?
I don't know if your feeling guilty or what. What I do know is if you go into any police station and tell them you lied on a police report and lied when you told them someone else was driving you're going to spend sometime in a cell.


Since I don't know all the facts I can't tell you how long.The officer said nobody was getting charged with anything,so leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment