Sunday, February 7, 2010

My sis has filed false charges on me for simple assult:Bodily Injury to her and I haven't seen her since my .

my sister is angry with me because of my mother's Last Will and Testament. She want me to give her $130,000 instead of a gift of $50,000.00, that I offered to give her, so now she is contesting my mother's Will. This has been going on since my mother passed away 4/16/2006. My Mother left me a large portion of a law suit that I filed against a nursing home that caused the death of my uncle, which was her brother. My mother made me her representative payee many years ago, then she appointed me General Power of Attorney to handle all of her affairs. This was to protect her money from other family members that always harassed her for loans that were never paid bad. I took very good care of my mother until she got down and had to have Home Health Service at my home! I took joy in helping my mom and making my mom happy and comfortable,never needing to worry about being placed in a Nursing Home. My Sister never visited my mom, nor call her to let her know that she was loved or alive.My sis has filed false charges on me for simple assult:Bodily Injury to her and I haven't seen her since my .
I don't know what to do about your legal problem, friend. But I have noticed something about Americans. The familial bonds only extend to a shallow depth. Once money is involved, the knives come out. And this kind of stuff happens over trival amounts of money, too. Not just the figures you are talking about. I wish you luck, bud and sorry for your loss.My sis has filed false charges on me for simple assult:Bodily Injury to her and I haven't seen her since my .
your sister just wants the money. if i were you I'd give a buck for year this goes on. if your sister didn't want anything to do with you or your mother when she wa alive then that doesn't mean she worth the time or money. when siblings all of a sudden show when the will is to be dealt with that only means that they have come to collect their gifts and leave with even showing up at functions such as birthdays,weddings,and family reunions. once your proved innocent if were you I'd sit down and have a talk to her. if she doesn't want to talk just say fine i will give you the money. then only give how much you feel she is entitled to.
Sorry, but, I really don't understand what your question is!

No comments:

Post a Comment