Sunday, February 7, 2010

False charges what can be done?

My husband has been falsely charged by his ex-wife for child sexual abuse. The ex has done this before with another child but the child admitted that her mother paid her $100 to say it happened. She is doing it again but this time the child is not saying anything what i want to know is after all of this is done and he is acquitted can we sue the ex for all of the lawyer costs and everything?False charges what can be done?
I agreed with all the other answers and gave them a good rating. I'm a lawyer and I'd add you can also sue for malicious prosecution, abuse of process, bribing a witness, intentional inflection of emotional distress and I'm SURE I'm missing some other causes of action.False charges what can be done?
you really need to get an attorney and an investigator...my guess is the police just took her word for it and didnt investigate and the D.A. is going to prosecute...he's screwed unless he gets an attorney
i can't believe that mother could pay a child to do that. Doesn't she understand that she is playing with her child fillings?.


I am sorry I couldn't help you, but why mom did this?
sue the ******
Actually, you will only be able to sue her if the child and the mother put her up to it. If that isn't proven than she can just say that she was acting as a mother and believed the credibility of her child. It sucks, but it's true.
Get a good attorney...you will need it. Tell him about the previous charges. He should be able to sue her for damages and costs.
1) Face trial, pay all costs (and keep record of costs). Given prior history of false evidence, it should not be a problem to avoid conviction.


2) Sue in civil court for damages (financial and to character).


3) Apply for a restraining order.


4) Apply for child custody.
Youbet sue he butt, and for damages too,I would make it a point to financially bankrupt her!
Yes you can, it's called slander.

No comments:

Post a Comment