Monday, February 8, 2010

I need help on extradite, alabama, theft by deceit, false charges, harassment, low income father help please?

I got scammed over 3 years ago by an online scam artist that still try scamming good us citizens every day. I was selling my car to a guys client via classifieds online in my city. I spoke with the customer several times. Sent pics all that good stuff. He wanted the care for sure he said the way he is paying is a us cashiers check, me being young and dumb I said ok he said once I receive payment he will be picking up my vehicle. I then cashed the check paid off the car and contacted the customer and said come and get it . I was told he was unable to get the car for 2 weeks and needed some of the money back via western union. Soon enough the bank said the check was no good about 2 weeks after the money was gone. I was then pulled over out of state they arrested me on a warrant and told me alabama was coming to get me on a felony theft by deception in the 1st degree 7 days later they said I was too far to get. over 3 years later I was pulled over and told the warrant was there what to doI need help on extradite, alabama, theft by deceit, false charges, harassment, low income father help please?
Obviously the court is is not too worried about extraditing you. Probably won't extradite you unless you are pretty close to where that warrant is out of. One thing you can do to prevent going to jail on the same warrant again, is if you get pulled over and they find the warrant on you, ask the officer to have his dispatch contact the cour that the warrant is out of, and ask if they will be willing to extradite. Do this before he actually places you under arrest and confirms the warrant. Most importantly, you need to contact the court that the warrant is out of, and see if you can talk to the judge or the DA's office and let them know what they deal is. If you show them proof of what was going on, more than likely they will dismiss the case.I need help on extradite, alabama, theft by deceit, false charges, harassment, low income father help please?
Maybe one day you'll have to answer to these charges, keep your receipts, bank statements, to prove the deposit of the funds you received from the buyer. A check normally takes 10 days before it's cleared by the bank. Did you send him money via western union?, a receipt will show your goodwill in returning part of the money, although it appears a scam on behalf of the buyer.
You need to get yourself an attorney---go thru Legal Aide (for those that cannot afford). they shold be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment