Thursday, February 4, 2010

Should I warn people about their sister making false charges of incest agains them?

She admitted to me that the charges are not true, but wants to hurt her family members she is angry at.should I warn them or stay out of it?Should I warn people about their sister making false charges of incest agains them?
You should warn them and if she tries to press charges you should talk to the police. Your friend will be angry with you, but sort of thing can and will ruin the lives of those she is accusing. If she has yet to bring these allegations against people, do everything you can to prevent her from doing it! She will thank you later.Should I warn people about their sister making false charges of incest agains them?
I think I would warn them. I might tell her also, that I would testify that she told me she lied. She's a good one to stay away from.





Sara P: you have my deepest and sincere sympathy. Please everyone, read what she wrote; consider the consequences of getting revenge in this way.





I also have a friend whose life was ruined for no reason, other than her anger. Don't they realize how many lives are totally ruined by this type of lie?
Unless you have it on tape.... I'd say talk to her, plead with her to come clean, it is really horrible to send someone to jail and mark them for the rest of their lives on such a lie.


If it came down to your word against hers, she is likely to win anyway!!





Talk to her and advice her to come clean and to talk to her family to resolve any issues they might all have!





Some times families go through faces, even if she doesn't come clean, you are likely to always be an outsider that went against her!!! And their family issues might get resolved in the end!
Tell the truth but do it to the cops. Or it might be best that next time you see her you'll tell the cops what she told you. Oh and if it's not against your state laws try to record the conversation without her knowlege. :)
Yes, warn them..those types of accusations can destroy people's lives.
Stay out. If she changes her mind it's your word against hers.
of course. no reason for an innocent person to go to jail just cuz an immature girl decided to send em

No comments:

Post a Comment