Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can I do to help get my man out of jail off a parole hold, when arresting charges were false and droped?

My boyfrend and I came home to police all around the house. Worried!! then we were both positivly IDed in kidnaping and robbery charges. We did not have any idea of any thing they were talking about or who ID us.5 days in jail apeard in court. and why we were arrested not brought up at all and we were released. but he is on parole so they took him to prison and I am free. 10 days now and he is still in jail. victim call next day and droped all charges victim was wrong. can i do any thing to get an inosent parolee back out to the good life he was living crime free. and as a sole provider for 3 kids not his and me, electricity is getting cut off and we are lossing our house. is all this legal an how long will my man have to be gone and can I do any thing.What can I do to help get my man out of jail off a parole hold, when arresting charges were false and droped?
Used ta be you had to get convicted, before you get a violation. Somewhere that changed to just getting arrested, gets you a violation.


If your in one of them states, your out of gas..........What can I do to help get my man out of jail off a parole hold, when arresting charges were false and droped?
Ok, first go to tech school and get both grants and student loans. Then apply for whatever state assistance you can get on. Go get a skill and get a job. This way you are not so damn dependent on an obvious disaster. Hell, you aren;t even married to the man!!
Talk to his parole officer and let him know what is going on. See if he has any advice or info.
Somehow.... I think some details are missing. Still in jail ? Must be a reason why...





What situations or coincidental happenings would have to occur in order for you to be so mistakenly accused. Just seems fishy.
Contact an attorney, this is unlawful imprisonment and they will have to pay him back for what they are doing.


Many attorneys will not even charge up front because they know they will most likely win.


Police are not angels, I have been charged with crimes I didnt commit twice, but got off when the victims stood up for me. Thank God.
Charges like Robbery and Kidnapping are not taken lightly. If the police went through the correct process with the victim to identify you two than they are lawful in their arrest. Cops are not mind readers and fortune tellers. They have to go off what their evidence shows. Why did the victim ID you two and then drop charges. It is highly suspicious that someone drops charges for those types of crimes.
Sounds like you need to get a lawyer.. Also sounds like you might not be able to afford one at the moment..





I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment