Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can you file charges against someone who repeatedly files false contempt charges against you?

I have researched vexatious litigation, and malicious prosecution, but it appears that the charges need to go all the way through the court system and proven false. This person files the contempt charges, forcing me to miss time and money from work in order to gather proof that these charges are false, then drops the charges right before the court date. I believe it is being done to harass and financial ruin me. What can be done about this?Can you file charges against someone who repeatedly files false contempt charges against you?
I CAN'T Believe you haven't hired a Lawyer, by now!


It also would have been nice for us to KNOW if you ever knew, Dated or Associated with THIS person, before?


Your assumption sounds correct to me, Harassment for sure but, WHY Financially Ruin you? %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; ';I believe it is being done to harass and financial ruin me';.Can you file charges against someone who repeatedly files false contempt charges against you?
Obtain records of ALL the cases this person has filed. Next time the file, send a copy of the file as supporting evidence with your motion to dismiss. If your lawyer is worth a dime, the case will be dismissed without even scheduling a court date.

No comments:

Post a Comment