Monday, February 8, 2010

Click2Pay false charges to my account...what should I do?

Hi. Last month I got a notification that I owed $40 to click2pay for a poker account. I acknowledged that fact and replied to the company asking in which ways I am available to pay. I have multiple E-mails stating this fee, and then just today they E-mailed me another statement(same settlement number) that had the original $40 and then two $50 fees along with surcharges adding up to $200. I called them and they said it just happened to appear today and they don't know why. It was dated for January 3 and 4, and both from a poker site I do not know. They won't reverse it and say I need to file a police report. Should I file it or is there business trying to soak me dry??? I don't get it.





There is a very small chance my account was fradulently being used, but even so, why wouldn't that charge have showed up on any of the previous statements they sent me?Click2Pay false charges to my account...what should I do?
I had a similar problem with (not a game of any kind it was some product they said I ordered.) I demanded they take it off cause I did not know anything about clicking to pay anything!!!!!!!!!!! They took everything off but the first month. Which pissed me off but I could have not gotten anything back I guess! They are so sneaky you can be looking at one thing and getting yourself unknowingly involved with the associate partners. Should be illegal!!!!! From know on watch every credit cared that way you can catch it immediately! That way you'll have a better chance of stopping the charges. That reminds me I've got to call Mobilesidewalk they keep texting me trivial questions for $9.99 a month that I never ordered I ordered unlimited ring tones that I never got, this will be the 4th time I've called. They are refunding but I'm afraid it will be on the next bill again as well!Click2Pay false charges to my account...what should I do?
I really feel for you, but unfortunatelly all the poker industry is so messed up. I had over 1k stuck at neteller for a long time, i got 3k on UB pending for abt 10 days (and they told me it might take 1 month to process my cashout), world poker exchange pending my cashouts for over 10 days as well...i also had problems with click2pay. I requested them to put $ into my debit card, and they took forever. And i would call support many times, and every time i would get a different answer for the same problem. So support really sucks there and in most sites at the moment. I guess i am just indignated as a consumer how we poker players are being treated. I hope you do solve ur problem though.

No comments:

Post a Comment