Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do feminists believe that innocent men imprisoned for rape because of false charges somehow make up?

for the women who do not report rapes and for the rapists who do get away with rape ?Do feminists believe that innocent men imprisoned for rape because of false charges somehow make up?
I'm male and have been been raped by a woman who had sex with me while I was drunk and half asleep. Noone believed me when I told them. Do feminists believe that innocent men imprisoned for rape because of false charges somehow make up?
Of course not. What a crazy thought.


However, I do take issue with your comment ';epidemic'; - what epidemic? There will always be women who lie, and there will always be men who lie too.


I also do not agree with the latter half of your statement. It wasn't too long ago that people were saying ';she asked for it'; because the girl concerned wore a mini-skirt. Women who have been raped have always been regarded as somehow ';dirty'; and ';used';. It's no wonder they have been too humiliated to even talk about it.


If someone lies, then they should face the full force of the law. That's the only way to stop someone falsely accusing anyone of any crime,, not only rape.
No, and I hope the police prosecute people who file false allegations to the fullest extent of the law.





I also wish they would craft programs to encourage women to report rapes when they happen, reinforce that it's not their fault and encourage them to seek counseling after it happens.
i agree.





my uncles girlfriend got drunk and had sex with his best friend and then once she sobered up and realized what had happened she ran to my uncle and claimed rape. it was not rape due to her agreement to participate. some women cry rape to save themselves but in some cases it is true due to the circumstances whether they are forced or taken advantage of.





xoxo
I'm not a feminist... but, if feminist felt like that, shame on them. Rapist should face the charges and so should liars. I use to be in law enforcement and i would see a lot of women making false reports on rape. This should never be tolerated.
First tell us, how many men are actually imprisoned on false rape charges?





I will guarantee you that almost every single criminal says he did not do the crime.





I agree with Tracey!
  • under my skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment