Thursday, February 4, 2010

Need help with trifling ex-wife. How do I go about pressing charges on some for making false charges?

My fiance's ex-wife has called CPS and made false charges on me and him by alleging that I am abusing my child (from a previous relationship), neglecting her and using drugs around her, bc he has visitation rights to see his kids and she doesnt want him to see his kids and she feels that as longs as there are allegations of abuse in the household, no judge will force her to go by the court order. I live in Texas, can some recommend a lawyer.Need help with trifling ex-wife. How do I go about pressing charges on some for making false charges?
The only way to prove she is not telling the Truth - get the court to get a 3rd non-discriminating party to check out both house holds. The judge will have to do this. All allegations will be proven or disproven.





My ex-wife pulled the same stunt - I ended up winning and getting to see my child unsupervised.Need help with trifling ex-wife. How do I go about pressing charges on some for making false charges?
well there isn't to much you can do but be there for the kid as long as you do that cps can't do anything but as for him he is being childish and needs to grow up
do it be da time to git ill yet?
Find a pro-bono lawyer to cover for you. You have a good case. Call every single one in the book, tell them your case, and see if they'll do it. Some think they'll make it big so they'll do it for you.





I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment