Thursday, February 4, 2010

What can I do about a St. cop setting me up on false charges?

A Mi. St. cop and a femail friend of his conspired to put me in jail on totally false charges. All charges were dropped the day before a jury trial, but it cost me a lot of money to prove my innacence even though the cop lied under oath and the judge ruled that it's OK for the police to lie under oath and make false statments (on police reports) and to suspects. For a better understanding go to www.bewareofmichigan.comWhat can I do about a St. cop setting me up on false charges?
Wow, I read your website and am wondering if you have received any professional counseling?What can I do about a St. cop setting me up on false charges?
You have the right to get a lawyer and sue the state for false acusuations and i belive amonst other things and you could get alot of money for this but, it might be while?


good luck!! ..this happens in Miami with cops on duty or off duty ,,alot but some cops get caught and they get punished good and I 4ck'n luv it!!!
i started reading your story with a open mind until you started lying. no judge will ever say it is okay for a officer to lie and make false statement. this is pure bs
why would they go to this trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment